Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key" issued by their employer, which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address. If you do not receive an email within 5 minutes call 702 367-0027 and ask for a "manual confirmation".
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If your employer gave you an "enrolment key" enter that key, else leave blank.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.